- 3 pounds small new potatoes
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Heinz cider vinegar
- ½ cup water, warmed
- 2 tablespoons Duke’s Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ cup sour cream (optional)
- Place potatoes in a large pot of water. Bring potatoes to a boil for about 25 minutes or until fork can easily pierce the center.
- Allow potatoes to cool, then cut into thin slices while still warm. Place slices in in a large bowl. Add onion, salt, pepper, sugar, oil, cider vinegar, and warm water. Toss gently.
- Taste and add more cider vinegar if necessary. Add mayonnaise and sour cream, mix, and refrigerate.
- Sprinkle with parsley, mix, and serve.