- 1 8 ounce round of double cream brie
- 1 ½ peaches, washed and diced (half peeled)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 package thin crackers or 1 baguette, sliced
- Preheat oven 400 degrees. Grease a small baking pan, baking sheet, or oven safe dish. Carefully cut the top rind off the brie. Add brie to the baking pan, cut side facing up.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add peaches, sugar and honey. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir to combine and microwave for an additional 30-45 seconds.
- Spread the peach mixture on top of the brie, piling up and allowing the peaches to spill over the sides.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until the brie is soft. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.