- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray or drizzle with olive oil.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a slit into the thick side of each chicken breast about 2 inches long and 1½-2 inches deep.
- Mix together the Gorgonzola cheese, parsley, shallot, and garlic in a small bowl; season with salt and black pepper. Divide the filling in half, and stuff each chicken breast with cheese filling, reserving some for the topping.
- Place the chicken breasts into the prepared baking dish and secure with toothpick if necessary. Top with extra cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink inside, about 30-35 minutes.