- 4½ pounds pork tenderloin (about 4 tenderloins)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- Steak seasoning blend (or coarse salt and black pepper)
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves stripped
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Trim fat off tenderloins. Place tenderloins on a cooking sheet or baking pan and coat with a few tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, rubbing vinegar into meat. Drizzle tenderloins with olive oil, just enough to coat.
- In food processor or blender, combine steak seasoning blend (or coarse salt and black pepper), rosemary, thyme, garlic, and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Rub meat with blend and let marinate for 10-30 minutes.
- Roast in hot oven 20-25 minutes. Let meat rest, transfer to carving board, slice and serve.