- 2 tilapia filets
- 4 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry or grape tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Basil and lemon slices for garnish
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking dish with aluminum foil and lightly grease olive oil or cooking spray.
- Place the fish in the dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread or drizzle the pesto evenly over each filet of fish. Top each filet with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until fish easily flakes with a fork and is opaque.
- Top with basil leaf for garnish, quartered cherry tomatoes, and another sprinkle of cheese. Serve over rice or garlic quinoa.