- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 jar caramel sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) bag Heath bits
- 6 Gala or Fiji apples, cored and sliced
- Spread cream cheese out thinly on serving platter. Refrigerate for 1 hour before continuing.
- Once cream cheese is no longer soft, pour about half the jar of caramel sauce into the center of the cream cheese and let it spread out on its own to lightly cover the cream cheese layer. Once it settles, you can add more needed. Sprinkle toffee bits over the caramel topping and refrigerate for 15 minutes before enjoying with sliced apples. Serve as appetizer or dessert.