- 2 cups finely chopped, seeded, and peeled cucumber (I like cucumber skin, so I only peeled half)
- ½ cup finely chopped seeded tomato
- ⅓ cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 4-5 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup sour cream (make it generous)
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Lawry’s seasoned salt
- Tortilla chips or scoops, for serving
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt.
- Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately with chips.