- 5 cups cooked macaroni (a little more than 2 cups, or 8 ounces, uncooked)
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 ounces block cheddar cheese, shredded by hand (or, use store bought shredded)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, salt, pepper, and mustard in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in cheddar cheese.
- Gently add cooked macaroni. Spoon into a greased 3-quart baking dish. Top with grated Parmesan and paprika.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until set. Do not over bake. Serves 10.