- 2 pieces of sandwich bread
- 10 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- Salt, garlic powder, and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces grated cheese
- ½ pound of bacon or sausage
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Brown sausage in a medium skillet over medium heat. Set aside. Chop green onion and set aside.
- Grease each muffin cup of a 12 count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or softened butter.
- Cube the bread into small squares and evenly distribute them into the bottoms of the muffin cups. Distribute the sausage and green onion evenly on top of the bread.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Distribute evenly over top the sausage and bread mixture.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top of egg mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.